* FEEDBACK *
Return to the HOME page.
These are verbatim copies of unsolicited e-mails sent by satisfied customers. If you would like your comments
included on this page, please send them to me and I will be tickled to post them here. THANKS!
- "I received my order today. I was amazed by your quick delivery from Montana to Connecticut. Thanks for refunding me the postage, but it
was not necessary as your shipping rates are so reasonable compared to others I have bought from. Next time keep the excess postage
and donate it to your charities. Your package was packed perfectly and the chimneys fit perfectly. I will order all of my lamp needs from
you in the future and will tell everyone about your great web site and your super customer service." - James of CT
- "Hi Bill, just wanted you to know I received the chimney today. All I can say is WOW! absolutely beautiful, and talk about fast shipping
and delivery. 100% satisfied. I think what your doing is amazing! God bless!!!
Thank you Bill! People like you make the world a better place!." - Johnnie of Lansing, MI
- "Ijust wanted to drop you a note to let you know the 4 chimneys I ordered arrived in perfect condition,
and to thank you for the refund on the shipping. Honesty and integrity are sometimes a rare commodity
on the net. Thanks again and I'll be sure to buy from or recommend you to friends in the future.." - John of Auburn, NY
- "I just received the Burner I ordered, it looks, fits and operates Grate.
The lamp the burner went on, was a old family heirloom, which I was not sure I could replace.
Your web-site is so professional and informative, it made the replacement task very easy.
Bill I appreciate your assistance, and the little note that was included in the box." - Michael of Burlington, VT
- "Thank you SO much. It was wonderful to find your site. In searching, I discovered your site is rare, valuable, and quite educational.
Thank you for your generosity and kindness in contributing all your profits to a charitable organization.
I hope you are richly blessed." - Caryl of Black Hawk, CO
- "Bill, Thank you for the very fast delivery. It is even better than the one I had. It was very well packed. Good doing business
with you." - Joyce at Bloomington, IN
- "Thank you so much. The chimneys arrived safely. Your packing was superb. The chimneys fit perfectly and restored our
grandmother's oil lamp to an original appearance. Bless you.." - Richard of Knoxville, TN
- "Many thanks for the information and the tip....I had no idea and will soak the wicks for sure.
Thanks for the refund too....what great customer service!
I look forward to the products arriving.
Many, many thanks." - Brian of Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- "The chimneys arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the advance email that you had shipped them--we drive to the post office once or
twice a week to pick up our mail, so I can't know exactly their date of arrival. More importantly, they are perfect for the matching 1860's pair
of oil lamps. I have a wonderful collection of sentimental oil lamps that we use during power outages, but these two have always lacked their chimneys. I could never find the right size for the #0 burners.
Thank you very much for prompt, perfect service." - Carolyn of Upperville, VA
- "Bill, After ordering one of your #2 Queen Anne Burners, we finally have a #2 that fits perfectly. The #2 solid brass from Antique Lamp Supply sure didn't. I just want to thank you for all your help. You have made my shopping experience so personal.
I will definitely order from you again and will tell everyone how great you are!." - Eileen of Nampa, ID
Love your website and all your parts.
It's a wonderful service." - Kelly of Sedona, AZ
- "I received the glass chimney for our marine lamp which was mounted on our vintage 42 ft Pacemaker. The chimney was
in great condition and fits the lamp perfectly. I am so pleased and thank you for your prompt service." - Carolyn of Chesterfield, VA
- "Wanted to thank you again for your help with finding replacement parts for my kerosene lamp collection.
I have relocated to the Boston area and just this week unpacked and set up my lamps. They are beautiful. Will be in touch again as I find
new treasures." - Karen of Boston, MA
- "Thank you for trusting me & sending my order before I paid you….It is a good thing that you
help people with your profit. When I, and anyone else I know of, need lamp parts or lamps, I will remember your company.” - Bill from Elwood, IL
- "I received the glass chimney for our marine lamp which was mounted on our vintage 42 ft Pacemaker. The chimney
was in great condition and fits the lamp perfectly.
I am so pleased and thank you for your prompt service." - Carolyn of Chesterfield, VA
- "We received our lamp chimney, it is perfect and actually better quality than I was expecting.
Thanks so much for your prompt, courteous service!" - Sean of Anacortes, WA
- "Thank you Bill, for your business integrity. I'm eager to render functional some antique lamps I've picked up at estate sales.
Thank you too, for giving towards the advancement of the Kingdom. Come, Lord Jesus!" - Beth in Damascus, OR
- "Thanks for the update. I should have asked you to stick in about a dozen of your business cards-I try to pass the word at shops that handle oil lamps that you are The Go-to Guy for anything oil lamp.
" - Steve in Santa Maria, CA
- "Thank you so much for your prompt and informative response to my inquiry. The information you provided helped me to remove the old left-hand threaded metal collar of the lamp font, leaving a perfectly intact glass neck containing a single, thin left hand thread extending approx. 380 degrees around the neck. I cemented a new #2 fluted brass collar over the neck with Durham's water putty, and now I have a perfect foundation for another lamp restoration.
Again, thank you for your time and advice.
" - John of Prairieville, LA
- "Everything is here and fits. As long as you are willing, you will remain my go to guy.My name may not be familiar, but I have ordered chimneys and wicks from you before.
Doing this for charity is a truly wonderful thing, and I will always order from you when I am need.
" - Alan of Crockett, CA
- "Thank you Bill. I hope to do business with you in the future. As a business owner myself, I find value in good customer service.
Thank you again for keeping me informed." - Tim of Fennville, MI
- "Just a short note to let you know I received my order and everything was in perfect shape.
As a Christian myself, I noticed that you give to World Vision, I will continue to order my lamp parts from your business.
Thanks for the adjustment on the shipping.
" - Ron of Boonville, IN
- "Thank you Bill. I must say, it is a pleasure doing business with you. I would certainly recommend your business to others, as the need arises.
I am just happy to find these little shades and looking forward to their arrival." - Charlene of Battle Ground, WA
- "Got the refund. Thanks Bill. I appreciate your honesty, and your "profits to charity". I've been coming to you for several years now.
I buy all my lamp stuff exclusively from you." - Jack of Tijeras, NM
- "Previous orders have been received in good condition. Another on way.
Quality products and 1st rate service appreciated." - Pete of N. Monmouth, ME
- "I've sent the additional funds for the shipping. Thank you so much for all your help, guidance and patience in making it possible for me to be able to get this all done in time. I don't think I would have been able to do so without you steering me in the right direction.
" - Skip of New Bedford, MA
- "I have received the chimney and am very pleased. Thank you for such a nice product. I will know who to recommend to others in need.
" - Myles of Gypsum, CO
- "Thanks Bill, it is always a pleasure doing business with you. Not only are you knowledgeable and helpful, I think you are just a straight
up good guy. You have been very helpful in the past and I have the greatest respect for your business. You are by far, my first choice for any
lamp part needs I may have." - Alan of Crockett, CA
- "Thank you for your response and for your good work. I have ordered the acorn burner as recommended. There is no need to return the old burner. You are generous and gracious. I appreciate all you've done."- John in Sheridan,IN
- "Bill, you are splendid! Everything that an email transaction should be!! I will never buy wicks from anyone but you!"-Susan in Yonkers, NY
- "The chimneys arrived today in perfect condition.—very well prepared for shipping. But I especially wanted to express my appreciation for the refund you gave us. So many businesses today abuse the shipping/handling charges, I was very pleased to be doing business with someone with real integrity.
And I was pleased to learn of the charitable aspect of your work. Thank you and good luck." - Jim in Enumclaw, WA
- "Chimneys arrived safe and sound. They fit perfectly and are of superior quality compared to the ones we had from Italy!Thanks for your help!" - Doug in Grant, FL
- "Thank you for shipping the chimney and collar so quickly. Also thank you for the refund on the shipping. It is so wonderful to do business with a person who is honest.
Everything is perfect, and fits properly. The packing was great as well.
My husband and I have several oil lamps in our home, and enjoy them. I'm sure there will be items we'll need in the future."- Julia in West Salem, OH
- "Hello Bill. Just a note to say thank you . I appreciate the care with which you packed the lamp chimneys. They arrived
in perfect condition and oh my goodness…so fast! There are two others I would like to order and will soon." - Priscilla in Sulphur Springs, TX
- "Thank you for your good service. The kosmos #14 chimney arrived in excellent condition. It fits perfectly
and looks great." - Dan in St. Louis, MO
- "You are the most honest merchant that I have ever done business with. We purchased some lamp parts a few years ago and
you did not even require payment until after you shipped them. You are a real gentlemen and a breath of fresh air in our
society." - Jake in Fairview, TN
- "I received my Queen Anne oil lamp burner today! It is perfect for my saucer-shaped finger lamp and I am really pleased.
I wish there were some place for me to publicly praise you (ebay style) because you deserve it.
Thanks also for the great tip about soaking the wick. I plan on being a return customer." - Tim of Dover, NH
- "Hi Bill, thank you so much for the refund. I'm very happy with the purchase I've made from you. Actually the chimneys will go first to Miami to the address I gave you and then they will be shipped to Colombia (South America) where I live, so they have a long way to go. I can't wait to have them.
I really appreciate your caring, thank you again!!!" - Pilar of Colombia
- "Just a note to tell you that FLORALFILIGREE ball /gas shade arrived this am,and it is perfect. Thank you. Packaging was GREAT" -
Patricia of Jackson, NH
- "Bill, I wish I needed more parts for my oil lamp! You are unbelievable! Hand addressed little box, little note, etc. What a business man!" - Amy from Libyerty Hill, TX
- "Bill, Thanks for the great service! The chimney arrived already and is perfect and you packed it well.
I only wish my order was for more $ so you would have earned a few bucks. I’ll certainly keep you in mind for any future parts that I might need.
You provide a great service and I thank you again." - Jeff in Topsham, ME
- "I just received the two chimneys I ordered, today!! Fantastic, fast service. I love them. A friend and I had picked up a couple of mini oil lamps
at a yard sale and both of them were missing their chimneys. I searched online and your store came up! Thank you so much.
I will definitely be using you again for more parts as I pick up more lamps at sales. We are so satisfied and they just look so cute, completing our lamps perfectly."
- Becky of Norwalk, OH
- "A postage refund ?? Unheard of !! Thanks, Bill. Your attention to detail, customer service AND YOUR INTEGRITY for what amounts to a few cents
on a customer order is further proof I'm dealing with the right people. Like that old beer commercial goes, 'I love you, man.'
You guys are the best. Keep my address on file, please; I'll be back. : )" - Joe of Brick, NJ
- "To Bill, Thanks again for your quick, prompt and courtesy response to the email that I sent you. Great to do business with someone who obviously
cares about customers. Talk to you later." - Louis of Levittown, NY
- "Mr. Moran, I received my 2 lamp burners today. They both screwed right in and look great. I like that they look authentic.
The glass lanterns we put them in have been in our family for a long time, so they mean a lot to us.
Thanks, also, for the partial refund on shipping you were able to give us.
From a satisfied customer!" - Lisa of Metamora, IL
- "Thanks,Bill! Got the package today and as always everything was in perfect shape!" - Judy of Amarillo, TX
- "Hello Bill, I just wanted to thank you for the excellent service. I am
so very happy to have found your website by searching the internet. And
thanks for the refund on my shipping. Also thanks for all of your advice
on what I needed to get my lamp up and running!" - Marie of Gainesville, GA
- "I received the chimneys yesterday in perfect condition. Good job packing them. Just wanted to let you know that I am very pleased and they fit perfect.
Oh they are beautiful too!" - Bobbi of Lansing, NY
- "Thanks Bill, We received our products today. Very nice quality, even my (very southern country) friend who I ordered some of the wicks for was impressed.
Really appreciate the personal communication :) Blessings of Peace and Prosperity in ALL ways!" - Denise of Southport, FL
- "Hi Bill! I was just telling some friends what a great guy you are! All of the parts arrived today safe and sound, have been put on their lamps
and look just AWESOME! :) I may send you some pictures next week so you can see where your hardware's going! :)Thanks a bunch!
You will always get first shot and a lions share of my business! :). I consider you a good friend! :)" - Ben of Louisville, KY
- "I emailed Oil Lamp for suggestions in purchasing a burner and chimney. I purchased based on Bill's suggestions.
Service was fast and the lamp looks and works great. I even got a refund because the actual shipping cost was less than the estimate.
I recommend this site to anyone." - Tom of Saukville, WI
- "Received the lamp,thanks for the excellent service, just to let you know,the main reason for ordering the lamp part from you,was your reasonable shipping cost.
And I thank you for that,seems like a most other suppliers want to make a profit from the shipping as well as on the product..again its appreciated."
- Harold of St John's, Newfoundland
- "Thanks for the refund on shipping. It's nice to deal with someone like you. Most places charge 2-3 times what acctual shipping is.
Just thought I'd let you know I appreciate your way of doing buisness." - Brian of Vanlue, OH
- "I just wanted to let you know the chimneys arrived safe and sound and they fit and look beautiful.Thanks a lot" - Gary in Edmond, OK
- "I received the chimney today! Thank you for such fast shipping and great service! It arrived in great condition and is already on the lamp." - Staci of Somersworth, NH
- "This is the first business I've done with you, but surely not the last. Thanks for going the extra mile with the shipping refund." - Scott of E. Sandwich, MA
- "I'd like to thank you for tailoring my order to my needs and getting things done quickly, professionally and being personable.
I can't wait to get the lantern parts." - William of Jewett City, CT
- "Yesterday I received all of my items in perfect condition. Thank you very
much! And thank you for the shipping refund! I am always happy to place my
orders with you!" - Linda of La Puente, CA
- "Thanks Bill! And good doing business with you again.
It arrived in perfect condition today; thank you again very much. You pack em first class man!
The last one, you may know was the very same chimney.....but I added a too small ball shade over that one which melted the chimney! Those center drafters burn way hot! and it
didn't have the ventilation ammount it apparently needed so it warped and then finally broke. I know now...." - Bob in Los Angeles
- "I am so psyched. I have been looking for the little chimneys for YEARS!!! Truly, I thought I'd never find them. I will totally recommend you to any and
all my friends who have oil lamps. Quite a few of us in the Northeast do because the power goes out at the drop of a hat (or a rain drop).
I'll send you a picture of the lamps, the big ones and the little ones once they have all their parts. The check is "in the mail" as they say!" - Diane in Cos Cob, CT
- "good morning bill received the lamp part you sent. excellent fit and condition, thank you very much for your fast service,
a pleasure to do business with you and hope too in the future." - Paul in Jackson, NH
- "Thank You, I appreciate your honest business practices. I will be sure to do business with you again in the future whenever I
find myself needing parts for my lamps." - Chauncey of Paintsville, KY
- "Yes, we recieved the burner on Sat and my husband is thrilled it fit perfectly. And the antique lamp is now up and beautiful.
Thanks so much for your promptand excellent service." - Lu Ann of Foley, MN
- "I mailed your check today and I mailed it certified. I wanted to make you received it.
And what a surprise I had when I came home and found my lamp parts had arrived. What a trusting person you are.
They are beautiful. I have already replaced 2 lamps and what a difference, they look so nice now. Thanks again.
Please let me know when you receive the money. I think you should by the end of the week." - Linda in Barre, MA
- "Just wanted to let you knows at I appreciate doing business with you and that I will be referring my friends to your website.
We may not be part of the great American redoubt but down here in Texas we stand vigilant on the beachhead!" - Susan in Saint Jo, TX
- "Thank you for the promptness of shipping and for the honesty and integrity that you and your organization have shown." - Neal of Los Angeles
- "I wanted to thank you so much for making this an easy process. I'm very impressed with you and how you run your business. I ordered a chimney and wicks on Tuesday and my package arrived Friday. FAST SHIPPING!!!...And you have great packing skills.
I recently went antiqueing with my parents and found an oil lamp that caught my eye. Other than seeing my grandmother use one when I was younger, I didn't know much about them. Hesitantly, I made the purchase and took it home not knowing what I was getting myself into.
Thankfully, I found your website almost immediately! It is very informative and helped me figure out what I had and what I needed to order to get my new old lamp up and running. I really appreciate the pictures of the products, drawings and measurements so I felt confident that I was picking the right part.
Also, the tip you emailed me about getting the wick in made that a breeze.
I know where I'm going for all of my future lamp needs...oillampparts.com!" - Robby in Fayetteville, AR
P.S. Thank you for refunding the overpaid shipping amount. It would have been worth it anyways...maybe it could go to the "Gas Fund".
- "I received the shipment yesterday, everything arrived safely and they are a perfect fit. Thank you so much! The gentleman I used to deal with retired, he was 90. I have called and looked everywhere for these items in and around where I live.
I am a collector of the small lamps. They are getting much harder to find. It was great doing business with you.
I hope my check will reach you shortly, I mailed it on Monday. Thanks again and take care." - Amy of Milwaukee
- "G'day Bill, The chimney arrived the day you replied!!! How about that! By the way, it is perfect and I really appreciate the way you packed it
and your personal note. I have kept the cards and will pass on your details to a number of the antique shops I hunted when searching for a replacement.
They all said If I find one to let them know about it. I certainly will!" - Marcus in St. Petersburg, FL
- "Thank you very much for the adjustment on the postage. My husband collects lamps and loves to work on them and was very pleased to find
you "in the neighborhood." I am sure you will be hearing from him again. He likes the way you have your products listed." - Lorraine near Wyarno, WY
- "Hi Bill
Everything arrived safe and sound yesterday. Lamps are together, and it is all perfect.
Thank you SO so very much, and also for the shipping refund.Beautiful thanks again" - Mary of Napa, CA -"(very glad to have found you)"
- "I saw the refund for shipping. Thank you very much – that demonstrates your dedication to good business practices and ethics.
I will refer you to anyone that happens to ask me about lamps." - Jason of Edwardsville, IL
- "Just to let you know, the ball shades and adapters fit perfectly. Thank you for your expertise and advice, you helped
me tremendously. Best Regards," - Reba of Altamonte Springs, FL
- "I just want to thank you for your for your fast and efficient service. I received the wonderfully packed chimney yesterday.
I actually like the chimney you sent better than the original. Thanks again." - Dale in Philadelphia
- "They [chimneys] arrived beautifully packed, in perfect condition, and the chimneys are a perfect fit
and, following your sage advice of lighting the wicks in their lowest position and allowing the chimneys to heat up, are adding a warm glow
to my life once again!" - David of Miami FL
- "Order was placed and we just rec'd your refund from Paypal. We have ordered from you several times now and will continue to do so when we
have a need for oil lamp parts. It is so nice to do business with such an honest and prompt business person! Thank you very much."- Alan & Lora of Inverness FL
- "Thank you! The chimney arrived beautifully packed and in p erfect condition. I picked it up today. Two weeks, pretty fast for Canada Post.
I will tell my neighbours about your service and maybe more business will fall your way from this island." - Janey of Hornby Island BC
- "It has really been good working with you. thanks for communicating with me on everything." - Phyllis in Lafayette LA
- "Wow Bill thanx for all the info and your Time.
You are the best!" - Michael in NY City
- "No sir, I honestly didn't know that. This is my first time to replace mine. I have had them for about 20 yrs now. Living in the south though,
we don't have to use them that often. Thanks for the advice. I praise the Lord I found your website! Everyone else I looked at yesterday
was wanting an arm and leg for theirs. Thanks so much for being so down to earth and honest on your prices. May the Lord bless you for it." - Wendy in Fort Payne AL
- "I just wanted to let you know the oil lamp globe that you shipped to us in Calgary arrived in perfect condition. It is exactly what we were looking for.
The quality is outstanding. Thank you for the care and personal attention you gave to our order. It is very much appreciated. It is a rare pleasure
conducting business with you." - Murray in Calgary AB
- "Got the Chimney......Don't send another.....I'm sending $8.00 for your honest,
trusting,courteous, efficient,caring,careful way of doing business..." - Joe in Isle of Palms SC
- "Always go to you first for parts – you have great prices and total dependability! We just dug ourselves out of 20 inches of snow - we seem to get the big amounts these days.
I really liked some of your antique lamps and when I get a reasonable amount of money together I might buy one!" - Carol in Morristown NJ
- "I can't thank you enough, our package arrived today. The parts I ordered are wonderful!
You went beyond my expectations!!! You will never know how important it is to me to fix my mom's lamp, I am thrilled!
Thank you " - Pamela in Longview TX
- "I just saw that you gave me a credit for the postage. Thanks for the honesty. It is very refreshing to do business with good people. It is something that is,
for the most part, lost in today's world. I hope I can use your services in the future. I will definitely let people know about your company
and your honesty." - Bill in Rowlett TX
- "Thank you for the very prompt mailing of my order! It arrived here about 15 minutes ago in perfect condition. I can't wait to get the lamp I ordered and
put the parts together! And thank you for the information regarding insertion of the wicks. Very informative for me, a newbie to the land of miniature oil
lamps. Also, thank you for the postage refund. You are very kind. I would never have complained. I figured it would go for gasoline to get to the post
office! I have ordered from you in the past and will surely be ordering from you again in the future! Thank you so much." - Linda in La Puente CA
- "Thanks again for such great service. We appreciate you replacing the one chimney that arrived cracked -no questions, no argument,
which is rather rare in today's e-commerce world. Thanks again, and look forward to more business with you." - Jim in Hampstead NH
- "My chimney arrived safely yesterday and I was thrilled! It fits my little kerosene lamp just perfectly. Your site was wonderful in
explaining how to measure/order correct size. Thank you for much for providing these items on your site." - Lana in Kennedy MN
- "I read the glowing letters from satisfied customers and they are well deserved . I always enjoy dealing with you, not only
are you extremely knowledgeable, and you love what you are doing it shows.. but you give real personal service, not just lip service,
(best of the best) many larger businesses could learn from you. keep up the good work!!! Always a pleasure." - Donatello in New York City
- "Thank you so much for getting back to me and for all your help. I will ALWAYS give you my bussiness and will certainly send people your way.
Thanks again Bill."- Diane in LeGrand CA
- "It was great doing business with you (even though the amount involved was small). You are a pleasure to work with and I wish everyone conducted their
business the same way i.e efficient and honorably. I would recommend you to anyone in a heartbeat." - Bob in Manhattan NY
- "Thanks, Bill. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. I love antique lamps, and I'm sure we will be in touch again!" - Beckie in Elgin TX
- "We received delivery of the chimneys. They worked just fine. Thanks for your great service." - Leslie in Boulder City, NV
- "thanks for the notification and advise on wicks,it is so refreshing to do business with honest people!!! and your website was so helpful in deciding what i needed,
i don't know much about the lamp parts, you helped alot and i will be a return customer." - Bernice, LA
- "Bill, Thanks for your prompt reply. I'll mail a check to you today. As in the past, we enjoy doing business with you.
This past August our family drove through Libby on our way to Glacier National Park and stopped at the MacDonald's in town.
We certainly enjoyed seeing the beautiful scenery and country in your area." - Roy of Mechanicville, NY
- "Thanks for the prompt response. I'll use your business in the future and refer my friends too." - Rick in Asheville, NC
- "Thank you Bill, i must say that i will defenitly give you my business for future orders! Its rare to find such great coustomer service. Thanks again." - Jace in Selden, KS
- "Dear Bill,
I just wanted to say that I received my "big bulge chimney" today. I was a bit apprehensive to order it by mail thinking that it would arrive here in Hawaii in a million pieces. It arrived in perfect condition. You sure did a great job of packing it. Job well done. Thank you very much.
Much appreciation, Henrieta" in Kaneohe, HI
- "Thanks to your rapid and accurate filling of my order I have restored my grandmother's miniature oil lamp to working condition for the
first time in 40 years. Thanks very much. You deserve an award for high quality merchandise and rapid service at an affordable cost. Kudos!" - Tom in Antonia, MO
- "You're a genius! Took me all of 10 minutes for complete removal of collar and grout. I am one happy lamp person right now--thanks to you.
Am very appreciative of your help." - Alicia in Hopkins, SC
- "Aloha My Friend,
What a wonderful person you are. Thank you very much for the refund on the shipping. I would not have known. Thanks again!! In reading the ads at your
website it was clear that you are of the "dieing breed". Those remaining who try to be helpful, share their knowledge and have pride and integrity!!
Thank you for the wick information. I know that will come in handy. I will be back to do business when the need arises." - George of Kamuela, HI
- "Thank you so much for your prompt service and well-taken tips. We will recommend you to anyone looking for lamps or parts." - Jennifer in Harrisburg, PA
- "Bill, WOW!!!! I recieved my order an hour ago, what service! Thank you, these are exactly what I wanted for a project being made for me.
I can't say enough on the expedited shipment provided. I use dozens of oil lamps in my cottage in northern MI, actually I collect them.
They're mostly antiques.So, when parts are needed I will certainly count on you. I look forward to many years of business with you!
-Mike" of Royal Oak, MI
- "Bill, package arrived safe and sound. Your customer service is really great!! and appreciated.
I own an antique store in White Bird and will surely be doing biz with you again. Thanks, Pat" of White Bird, ID
- "Hello, Just wanted to let you know we received the chimney for the Old Bradley Hubbard Oil Lamp and it fits just perfect.
So glad we found your website. Also appreciate reading the bit that you contributed to the World Vision Christian Ministry.
God Bless your business." - Cliff and Eve of Salt Lake City
- "I would recommend you to anyone! Your site is so easy to navigate and you have great customer service.
I got the perfect part for a great price and received it right away. Thank you!" - Raylene in Camas, WA
- "Hello Bill, Chimneys arrived today Thursday 11th,all intact Thank you.Mailed check to you on Tuesday 9th,
Thank you for your help and excellent service." - Richard of North West Rocks, Australia
- "I just wanted you to know that I unpacked the box yesterday and everything arrived in great shape.
You are a great packer!! You must have been doing it awhile.Hope to do business with you again sometime
in the future. You are great to deal with!" - Dick in Pierceton, IN
- "Your package arrived Saturday, all safe and sound! What great service!! Happy to tell anyone about
your products and prompt service. Thank you again." - Helen of Boyertown, PA
- "Just a note to let you know the shade and chimneys arrived yesterday in good condition. Thanks for the usual
great service and the safe packing. The shade is quite nice as you said and looks terrific on the lamp. Thanks again." -
Pat from Higbee, MO
- "Bill, You have a good product, Great prices and fast friendly service, whats not to like! I will be sure and check
with your website first whenever I need parts or supplies. Thank You. Have a good weekend," - Jeff in Elkton, FL
- "I received the chimney today. It was very well packed and looks great on my tin lamp. Thanks." - Ken of Fair Oaks, Ca
- "Your package arrived Saturday, all safe and sound! What great service!! Happy to tell anyone about your products and prompt service.
Thank you again." - Helen from Boyerstown, PA
- "Good to do business with you again. I now just go straight to your website. Your prices and shipping are WAY
better than others." - Wendy from Kettle Falls, WA
- "My final shipment arrived Monday and my lamps are now beautifully assembled! Thanks for such prompt service. You should recieve my check for the
balance of the postage and insurance ($27.90) by the end of the week. I will certainly spread the word about you in MO."- Cheryl in Odessa, MO
the shade and parts arrived, they fit snug and well and they look BEAUTIFUL! I am sure proud to have the lamp now,
and want to let you know I apprreciate your attention to detail on helping me with my order! I thank you and my family thanks you for restoring this family heirloom!!
best," - Jerry from Keller, TX
- "Yo Bill, Got 2 perfect chimns, slapped 'em right in ......
slicker'n snot from the git go. Beautious ! ....All in, over'n out,
later," - Ted from Royalton, NY
- "I just received the shades (my postman and I kept missing each other).
Anyhew, they are beautiful, and they work perfectly! Thank you so much
for your guidance and recommendations. I couldn't be happier. Warmest wishes," -
Tina from Encino, CA
- "Boy, was that fast and the lampshade is more beautiful than the picture. I am very happy with it. I mailed your check out on Saturday.
Also, I'm kind of new at Ebay, etc., so how do I go in and put in a good word about you if I didn't purchase this item off ebay?
People like you that trust like you do are so much easier to work with, but I sure wouldn't have blamed you if you had held the lampshade until payment arrived.
Let me know when you get the check. Again, thank you so much for your nice services." - Marilee from CA
- Hello Bill, I received the replacement part for my oil lamp today and am absolutely delighted with it.
It was for an old glass lamp given to my by a very dear friend and it looks super with it's nice new, nickle burner.
I was very impressed with the quality and would also like to thank you for your promt service. It has been a pleasure shopping with you.- Jeanette from Katy, TX -PS...
Please feel free to use any of my comments for your feedback. I have no hestitation in recommending your website."
- "Enclosed please find the cheque for the font you sent us. It is exactly the same one that was broken! I can't tell you how happy I
am that my niece found you on the internet! My lamp came from and old Dutch plantation house in Surinam, South America and is from the
1800's. I have several friends from Surinam who own antique oil lamps, I'll keep your name on file in case they need parts." Cris in Duncan, BC
- "The lampshade is georgeous! It was worth the wait and thanks so much for all your help. It arrived in
perfect condition." - Ann in Cumberland, MD
- "Enclosed please find the check for the glass lampshade. It's perfect! and it just arrived
safe and sound. Thank you. I'm happy to know about you!" - Alison in Alexandria, VA
- "The shades arrived two days ago. Theya re in perfect condition and absolutely beautiful. More than I espected and as you
said some very nice quality. I'm so glad to have them. You have been great to work with. I have a friend who owns a business where he
deals with period pieces. I am going to give him your website and he will be glad to have a reliable source. Thank you!" - Chrissane in
- "It was so nice to speak with you this evening. Thank you for your help with my grandfather's lamps. Also, thanks for taking the
time to educate me on their history." - Pam in Albany, OR
- "Thank you for giving my order such detailed attention!" - Arlene in Turbotville, PA
- "The lamp arrived this afternoon in fine shape. It's gorgeous, the website photo doesn't do it jsutice. Thanks again for
the great service." - Charlie in St. Louis, MO
- "My husband and I wanted you to see how great the glass lampshade looks with the lamp (photo enclosed). Now the lamp can
be used again. He remembers learning to play cards with his grandmother by the light of that lamp.
Thank you again for all of help with the shade!" - Kathy in Florence, SC
- "Hi Bill, Thank you for your kind assistance in helping make it possible for me to actually get my
to use my grandmother's lamp. It looks beautiful." - Carol in Hudson, WI
- "Bill,I want to thank you and the warehouse for your help with this project.This wouldn’t have been possible without
all the coordination on your end. I’ve attached several pictures of various lighting circumstances so
hopefully you’ll find one you like! pictures
Also, if you and your family ever make it out this way I’ll arrange for a tour of the West Wing
of the White House, and I may be able to get you a tour of the East Wing and Residence,
but I have less to do with those and can’t promise.
(Serious about the tour as well, so if you are interested keep my information)."
Best, Matt of the WHITE HOUSE - Washington, D.C.
- "Hi Bill, I received my globe today. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks even better than the photo. Thank you very much for the excellent service and outstanding products. I look forward to doing business with you again soon." - Caro in Ketchikan, AK
- "Dear Bill, The lampshade is a perfect match. Having received the lamp as a wedding gift from my in-laws, we didn't know the pattern name, and 26 years has passed.
Your website made it easy to locate and it looks wonderful!" - Dorothy in Watkinsville, GA
- "Meant to send you a note last week. I received the burner very timely and it fit perfectly. Very nice embossing. Should I need additional lamp parts, I will most certainly use your company again. It is always so nice to do business with a company that is so honest and prompt and obviously knows what customer service is all about.
Thank you again." - Sue in Kingston, GA
- "I just wanted to thank you again for your prompt and professional service. my chimney was delivered today and is perfect. Great doing business with you."- Joe in North Kingstown, RI
- "I wanted to let you know that my lamp parts arrived safely. I'm very happy
with them. Many thanks for your outstanding, fast service - it was a pleasure doing
business with you. I look forward to our next transaction."- Rod in Vienna, VA
- "Thank you, Bill. You are wonderful to deal with."- Barbara in Newbury Park, CA
- "Bill, I am impressed with your communications. We need more dealers such as yourself. THANKS."- Joyce in Canaan, ME
- "'Please don't thank me; I want to thank YOU!' It means that I really, really appreciate your thoughtfulness and efficiency."- Pat in Green Lane, PA
- "Bill, The lampshades arrived in perfect condition. I agree that they are wonderful.You should receive your check early next week I put it in Thursdays
out going mail. I wish everyone was as easy to do business with as you have been.
Hopefully you will know only good customers as you continue in business...you deserve the best." - Chrisanne in Newark, OH
- "Hi Bill, my items arrived today and they are perfect. the lamp was something my mom had at her childhood home. she died about 3 years ago and I love having something that she cared about and had from when she was a little girl.
Your website was easy to find via google and very user friendly. thanks again for helping me restore the lamp.....cheers"- Jennie in Laurel, MD
- "Thanks very much for such fast service. I received my 1 ˝” wick today. I’m sure I’ll have need for supplies from you in the future and will think of you before any others because of the great professional service I received.
I’m recommending you to all I know who need lamp parts and supplies!"- Charlie in Mahomet, IL
- "The shade has already arrived. The picture on the site doesn't do it justice. It's really nice. I can't wait to put it up. Thank You for everything. I mailed the check off to you today."- Mary Ellen in Huson, MT
- "Lamp shade arrived safely. Your packing was a work of art. Thanks Bill...its much appreciated!"- Sharon in Lisle, IL
- "Recieved the ruby shades 2 days ago at the Post Office as I missed the mailman. The shades are not only beauties but they are exquisite with a lovely pattern in the glass! I thank you so very much for all the care you provided that they should reach me safely. I am so happy I found your site on the Internet
and be assured I will place my glass shade and chimney requirements with you in the future." -Edith in Newburgh, NY
- "Got the beautiful whale oil lamps!! Man, your packing
A check is going out to you tomorrow....
THANKS!!!"-Stan in East Prairie, MO
- "You are a trusting and wonderful person!!!!! I am very excited to see what you are sending. Have waited quite a while before I even found you!!"- Dianne in Lindenhurst, IL
- "I received the chimney today and it is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO much!!" - Susan in Sparta, GA
- "I was so pleased with your prompt order acknowledgment and shipping that I figured I would update the rest of my oil lamps. Hence, I placed the second order. Now I am shocked, nobody has ever refunded a penny without it being requested and you refund the overpayment on shipping without a word from me, I may convert my whole house to oil lamps. It has been a
very pleasant experience and rest assured that I will recommend you to anyone needing oil lamps or parts."- Dan in Houston, TX
- "Package arrived today.Everything okay,beautifully packed and fast service.
Thank you very much."- Hedley in Tokoroa, New Zealand
- "The #8 wick is here, our old Swedish lamp works again and it is
beautiful! Thank you very much for helping us restore a piece of our
history and a fond memory. It means a great deal to us. And if anything
ever breaks, we know where to go for more parts. P.S. Thank you for donating part of your profits for World Vision!" - Dale & Sandy in Greenville. IL
- "Just wanted to let you know that the lamp shade and font arrived today and they both made it in good condition. They are really beautiful and are going to work perfect on the antique lamp.
I'll send you a picture when I get the lamp reassembled. Thanks for your help!- Jane in Holts Summit, MO
- "The parts that you sent arrived in fine condition today! Wow! I didn't expect them for several more days--but I have already put on two new collars." - Tom in Lively, VA
- "The lamp shade arrived a few days ago, It is absolutely gorgeous. I was so excited to put the shade on my lamp.
It completes my new kitchen and dining room.Thank you sooo much for the fast service and great communication, but most of all for the beautiful shades."- Terry in Yucaipa, CA
- "The chimney globe arrived in Dublin in one piece and is now elegantly adorning our lamp. Many thanks for your help." - Lloyd in Dublin, Ireland
- "The shade arrived today, and it is beautiful ! ! ! Even my husband was amazed at the craftsmanship of it. He had his doubts about how it would look, but it is perfect.
It has been a great pleasure doing business with you." - Diana in Markesan, WI
- "The glas slampshade with the pansies arrived on Friday and it is perfect! Thank you for your help
in getting the shade. The colors are a wonderful match with the base of the lamp. My husband is going to be thrilled
to have his grandmother's lamp in use again." - Kathy in Florence, SC
- "Bill, Thanks for your outstanding service - the order was perfect!" - Rod in Vienna, VA
- "The shade is perfect! Thank you very much." - Elizabeth in Cordova, TN
- "Thank YOU for your kind attention. It's wonderful to deal with people who still practice true customer service. Sincerely, Jack" - in Montgomery, AL
- "Bill- The brass burners I ordered from you are beautiful, so much nicer than the old broken burners I had for the lamps. Also they are antiqued so they look like they are original. I am very pleased and we'll do business again. Thanks, Cathy" - in Vale, OR
- "Hi Bill,
I love kerosene lamps! Bill Moran and "oil lamp parts" are a great service! Excellent supplies that I have not found in other catalogues, excellent prices, prompt and pleasant emails, and lightening speed shipping!!! Good and friendly service is so difficult to find these days and this seller has it all! I would give him an AAAA++++! Thanks for your service - look forward to doing business with you in the future!" - Ann in West Dundee, IL
- "Bill Moran & Oillamparts.com
This site is a must have for completing and replacing
oil lamps. The owner is very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions or situations. His ordering is easy and his shipping is fast and professional. He also incredibly gives back to a charity for our world community 30% of his profits. I'd support anyone who gives so generously. His prices are very reasonable and he even gives a
discount for larger quantity orders. 5 stars for this business and its owner."- Kent in Mill Valley, Ca.
- "FYI: I have searched with no results for this wick (and the chimney I bought from you previously for this same lamp!) Many "suppliers" (including a restoration outfit that, I thought, had it all, seem to carry a small variety, in large quantities, & at staggering costs plus shipping. You have been the ONLY "parts-man" I have been able to find offering wicks, chimneys, etc. that fit, in single purchases & then at a very reasonable price! Just thought I'd let you know!"
- Lynn G., Sylmar CA
- "Dear Bill, Received my shipment today. All was intact. I am thankful for your help and your items were just wonderful. Thank you again and I hope we do business again."- Sandra D., Chicago IL
- "I got them and they all fit perfectly!!! Thank you so much!
You are a pleasure to deal with! Since I have a collection of oil lamps I
need chimneys from time to time so I'll definitely hold on to your card and
recommend you to friends." - Linda L., Westport CT
- "Just a note to let you know I received my shipment today and everything was way above what I expected! Wonderful products at a reasonable price. It's so hard to find someone today that is honest, reasonable, and so pleasant to deal with. You are all of those! Looking forward
to many years of service. You are above any feedback scale. Just one word.....EXCELLENT !! Thanks!" -
Roger in Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- "Bill, You have a great company and great service. I am a Florida Business Broker, and see many poorly run companies... but yours is great." - Marty in Port Charlotte, FL
- "I received my Greek Key chimney globe today. It is in perfect condition (because of your perfect packing)! I am so happy to get this globe. Thank you. I was a pleasure doing business with you!" - Brenda N. in Glasgow, KY
- "Hey Bill, Just wanted to let you know that the lamp shades arrived today in perfect condition, and they are beautiful. I have to order a couple of little things from you, so you should be getting the order soon.. Thanks again.." - Ronnie in Arabi, LA,
- "I appreciate your being so helpful. I will pass your site on to friends... we are a few collectors..get you more business. Have a great day." - Sandra in Croton-on-Hudson, NY
- "Bill, Package arrived today, perfect. You’re an asset in this business." - Roger in Everett, WA
- "The lamp parts arrived early this week and are just what I needed. Thank you for you help. I will be looking forward to getting more lamp parts as I find more lamps that need a little TLC." - Jane in Corryton, TN
I was pleasantly surprised when I got home from work, to see my shade had arrived. Must be the mail catches a tail wind coming from the West! The shade is great and looks beautiful lit. I picked up a wonderful old oil lamp base that is brass and copper, with super detail on it. Unfortunately, it was electrified and not the neatest job. But, the shade hides the "works" and turned the "ugly duckling lamp" into a real beauty! Thank you for the special on the shade and the prompt and friendly service." - Karen in Rochester, NY
- "Dear Bill, Just wanted to let you know that the 2 1/2" chimney that I ordered recently arrived in good shape ... and it fit our lamp. The old chimney had broken and had been thrown away, so I wasn't 100% sure what size we needed. Thanks again for getting a new one out to us!" - Kevin in Pembroke, MA
- "Bill, Thanks!!! The chimneys arrived today in perfect condition and are a perfect match." - Joe in Kernville, CA
- "Hi Bill, Just wanted to let you know the shades came today. I'm very happy with them.
I was shocked to see no seam, what I've been looking at locally had seams in
them. We bought the student lamp years ago, it had red shades on it, I
thought it looked okay, but after putting these shades on the lamp I realize
just how wrong the other ones were! The lamp looks perfectly proportioned
now. I can't tell you how happy I am with the shades, the fast shipping and
all your prompt help with my question. Thank you very much!" - Debbie in Cheektowaga, NY
- "Bill sounds great, I just sent you the money by Paypal. When I get the shade Ill take a picture and send it to you thanks very much for your help and I'll pass your name on to anyone that needs oil lamp parts." - Fred in Barrie, Ontario
- "Thanks very much. I found your store using Google, and am very pleased with the way you set it up. Great job!" - Emily in Rogers, CT
Return to HOME page.